Monday, May 12, 2014

Just hanging out

Looking quite svelte with my beautiful lady
I was out of town over the weekend for a friend's wedding.  It was a good time. I was the best man so I had to give a speech/toast, and though I was nervous, it went pretty well!  I ate a ton of junk food (I mean, I ughhh, fueled for running and stuff). 

I still managed to get a couple runs in.. about 5.5 miles on Saturday - an out-and-back from the hotel. And then on Sunday, on the way home, my girlfriend and I stopped at Cook Forest and put in about seven easy miles on the trails.  Some running, some hiking, some walking (is there a difference between hiking and walking?).  It was nice. 




I'll go out for an easy 60-90 minutes today, a long run tomorrow, and then I'll take a couple easy days with the hopes of doing well at the Lead the Way 5K this coming Friday in Minerva, Ohio.  It should be fun, it's been awhile since I've done a 5k. 



1 comment:

  1. I like this entry...I didn't see it until today...I don't get notifications of your entries for some reason.

    ReplyDelete